If you are unable to view the video, an optional way of seeing the video is to go to www.theshinglehogvideo.com.
The Shingle Hog was designed by a roofer to help all roofers. It greatly reduces the time and physical pain of removing shingles while leaving more energy to put on the new roof. The result is a completed roof project in a shorter period of time and less aches and pains.
Thoroughly tested on actual roofing projects, The Shingle Hog proved to be highly durable. The Shingle Hog also reduced the time of tearing off a roof by 70% to 90%. As a result, a typical three-man crew can be reduced to a two-man crew, resulting in significant savings in wages, benefits and a quick payback. In addition, The Shingle Hog always shows up for work.
Key features and benefits include:
- Height-adjustable handle for improved ergonomics and productivity
- Ergonomically-design activator “trigger”
- Durable heat-treated steel teeth
- Uniquely designed air exhaust to help keep inside of housing clean
- Uniquely designed bottom plate/wheel combination to reduce friction and increase ease of movement
- Lightweight design for ease of carrying and use
- Operates using standard two horsepower compressor
- Works on nailed and stapled roofs
- Removes one, two or three layer roofs
- Requires little maintenance, but engineered for ease of maintenance when needed
- Cost Savings Calculator (.xls)